Wednesday, April 01, 2009

race car with no driver!

I reached into the refrigerator and mawd every raw vegetable in sight, came upon some orange fudge, looked like pizza dough made by Oompa Loompas.
I thought about it less than a second before opening the zip lock bag and eating some...hmmmm salty, not bad, I ate it all.
It was my kid's home made playdough...thats why it was so familiar.
I loved it and made some more to have with more coffee, OOOH decadent on my day off and the kids on the other side of town!
Thats what you are after waking up, toking a bizzle and sipping 2oz. coffee in less than 20 min.
Race car with no driver!
It's my day off, no kids no gigs, I'm watching the Kalisti stretch and work out on the floor and by now I'm eating raw asparagus.
When the women get done Olive and I are tall biking to the local track so she can have a run (I will be exercising my jaws by munchywunching a burrito in the bleachers.)
Then we are going to see Nathan B. to hand over art work for the Macaroni Wrestling I'm doing on April 10th and pass out fliers for the April Fools day Gigs on the 4th and on the 5th in Seattle.
I'm really happy to have had three photo shoots with Hudson Henry and his wife Libby; he is a wildlife photographer who shot an Open Mic, The Zappa show I did and the other day be shot me and my tribe over at the House bike and flying around at speeds on my tallest bike.
It's perfect having a adventure guy doing his art with me, hope I come out looking like a pissed off water buffalo!
Wanna be in a parade with me on the 3rd?

4 comments:

Justa Louise said...

yo dingo, there's an art show going up around the corner from my house at the local coffeeshop, the waypost. at NE williams & monroe. it's chicken themed, and it's open call...figured you oughta know!

--justa

kbclark said...

Yes.

Dingo Dizmal said...

ok parade will be at Dante's inferno downtown,come to the show in costume and be in the parade with me.
Thanks Justa!
Birds are en-route

Unknown said...

Sounds fun. I wish I wasn't out of town tomorrow... BTW Dingo, thanks for the shout-out.

Dingo walking Doggo