Tuesday, February 03, 2009

photoshop me someplace....

Here is a shot of me doing the "Stunt Banjo" act playing wildly while reclined in a bed of freshly busted glass.
This was taken by 75 year old Jake the alligator man in Long Beach Washington.
I bet if you had photoshop or something like that, you can cut me out and paste me in another background (space, the dump, underwater etc...)
I wish I had photoshop...

Heres my homeboy...well two of my home boys...the one on the left is my homie here in P-town, the other, the little guy one on the right is an undead necrophage called Jake... he is my home boy in Long Beach WA.

Jake took great photos at his birthday...not bad for a 75 year old.
Some of you know the "Bucket act" theres Wendy looking amazing.

Singing with Uncle J.

The old folks showed up early...like five hours early, just kidding, They were nice to me but I bet they were there to see the Burlesque act I was opening for.

No comments:

Dingo walking Doggo