Friday, February 06, 2009

Christian missionaries click here

I just found this video above and it's a really good explanation of what I'm thinking when you are trying to sell me on your religion.
To be honest...I haven't been bugged by that aspect of Christianity in years.
In fact; all the Christians I know these days are way cool and I don't fault anyone for their beliefs, I celebrate mythology, there were a few flood stories, resurrection tales and exodus' all are valuable human keepsakes.
I love going to church with friends and strangers no matter what religion it is.
I love the format and the group therapy and the community service.
It's just a pain in my ass when that stuff gets into daily life or acts like it's science, eeeeeew!
Condoms have a hard time getting endorsed by churches...that's bad.
Blaming any human condition on SIN (such as lust, homosexuality, severe drought, poverty, and herpes)is patently a bad idea.
I also DONT appreciate those fuckers who go into the jungle and "Convert" the lovley tribes into western world.
It's hard to respect people (who's laws disrespect the way I am) who believe so intensly in a story sooooo full of holes.
I get bugged when anyone tries to inflict a religion on me, especially a corporate religion.
Every few feet on the street I'm on someone had dropped hundreds of little colorful papers that say "God Bless You!" I think that's a really creative littering campane...I may steal the idea and drop papers that say "Eat right and exercise".
I wish I had time to write this out better but I'm in a rush to get out the door.
Gotta go get foot creme for my angel see ya later.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.