Thursday, January 22, 2009

glad to bee home eating honey with honey

Through some bad communication I had a Long bus trip tonight.
I didn't know if baby mom was coming to get the tots or not.
I waited too long to take them home and that made for some dreary time in the cold taking two busses out to B.F.E., with kids and a car seat BBBWAAAAH!.
This clown ended up carrying my sleeping son for about 23 min with no place to put him down (OW!).
I just wish I could have been at my old lady's work looking after her and walking her home.It sucked but I was so glad to spend the day with them.
We painted furniture in Olive's place (my house bike is drydocked at CARL LARSONS house)and watched "Narnia".
We got a ride from Olive's mom and we hung out with her for a bit, I like her a lot.

No comments:

Dingo walking Doggo