Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I had a great time with my kids!



my kids:
RPM (the girl)is such a rock star, I love her so much.
The boy...well he drives me crazy, he's a menace with a huge smile.
he grabbed a contraband piece of gum Sunday,RPM spotted him.
"He's got gum Dad!"
"Get em kid!"
Gum is bad for a two year old, this is a fella who has no problem sneaking into the kitchen, throwing some eggs out of the fridge, when I go deal with that he shoots across the floor and starts eating the cat food.

I grab him (still with eggy rag in hand) as his diaper explodes human excriment down my arm, gum is not for him.
RPM ran at him, he looked at me, he looked at her and before she hit him, he threw the gum out the window.
I was pretty worn out and angry at that point but I had to laugh, I didn't stop laughing all weekend, by Sat. night, the worst was behind me(so to speak).


The little girl lost a tooth this weekend, I out bid the tooth fairy AND her moms paltry offerings with a shiney $5 bill.
I got one of her mom's toenails for free back in the day, I put my new tooth with it and some other small mammle parts I keep in a box.
Bruce impressed me by learning to wash his apple...thats not a euphamism, he dropps his apple a lot.
I went and walked my dog the other day and smelled Dawg Snax baking both things I havent done in a long time.
maybe I'll start another company geared for rat treats, I suppose I would have to give away a lot of free rats first.
The Grope is due to be here soon, in a few months time some circus friends will be filing into town, get ready yall, it's gonna be a wild ride!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.