Saturday, September 22, 2007

ok that was harsh

I'm kind of insane but still ok I guess.
I sure don't want to go out like that, I have visions of my death on the field surrounded my cannons, not fading away in an attic.
I found a cure online for my Gall problems, it entailed drinking lots of olive oil and lemon juice.
I was feeling pretty bad, sick and nausiated (still do) so I played a bit of Motzart and felt not better, correct.
Motzart lived in cold climate where everyone was sickly due to masses of lead powder all over the wigs.
I could imagin myself in his day and time with the music, suddenly I felt like I was there, cold, nausiated and crazy.
I'll be fit soon so watch out when I get free I'm taking Portland by storm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wolfgang Dingo Amadeus lives!

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.