Saturday, May 05, 2007

I got a letter today!

I got aletter from Lexington VA. from Will Workforf Ood's mom!
Somehow I got to the mailman before the dog did and I actually got to read mail with no blood on it.
I was bummed that I had to fight and then outrun our dog just for some junk mail.
I looked at the stuff, a Pizza chain begging me for money and claiming to give me twice the gut glue and all I have to do is pay too much.
A giant wad of paper selling christian charity, stuff from roomates long gone. And a hand written one, I looked closer and beheld my name.
I then looked to the top left corner and it was from Ood's Mom.
I got worried, is she gonna do the unthinkable and ask me to stop kicking her son in the jewels each show? Was it a summons?
I was a little relieved to see he was indeed human and had a mom.
I ran upstairs away from the kids (in case it was a naughty letter) and inside was a paper "With love from Ood's MOM.
x
and it had some money in it.
YAAAAAAAHOOOOO!
My first thought was to send her back that much worth of lotto tickets but that would be stupid.
Will is here every day, he showed up and I showed him the letter, he was puzzled too
"I didn't tell her anything good about ya ."
I'm using it to bribe someone to help us get rid of some rubbish so we get our damage deposit back.
Thank you soooo much Ood's MOM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome.

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.