Thursday, February 02, 2006

boooooolook what I found...













look what I found...

Regarding the story of the "freak cyclist" in his clown house (Jan. 23), I live off Northeast Alberta Street, and this man's "Clown House," as he calls it, is more of a "Junk House." I don't think I have ever seen the place cleared of all rubbish and junk.With all of the "good" things "Dingo Dizmal" wants to do, why doesn't he do something for his neighbors and clean up his yard? It reflects on all of us, and not all of us want to be clowns, if this is how clowns live.So, clown man, please get a lawn mower, a garbage can and a garage, put your stuff in it, and realize that your neighborhood doesn't like being part of your personal circus.MALINDA CUNNINGHAMNortheast Portland

January 28, 2006

HAha Here's where I found it

I was wondering why it took so long to find the hate.
After that crazy news article came out it was just a matter of time.
This always happens when we get any press.
I made her letters red for effect, thought it would make her look meaner, more like a dragon lady.
(Newsweek did the same thing with O.J. Simpson's photo, they darkened it to make him look more "Murdery").
Tiago, the dog and I went out today looking for the trash in the yard. We found none and now we need to clean our name off.
He took photos from all over the joint and we could'nt find any more or less junk than any house for blocks in any direction.
click on any of the photos to see them bigger.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.