Tuesday, October 15, 2024

The bartender last night was making fun of me for my hightened awearnes stare. My face betrayed I was deep in thought, not the normal silly dude. I had good reason. I was noticing something. Customers were milling out front as usal but some new folks showed up. That happens all the time, Folks jaw jackin out front who eventually get checked in. Then I saw one of the customers pull out and palm  some cash. I'm on the inside of the winwow behind a bunch of ads. I'm the only one who can see that money. Holding cash like that is a drug dealing red flag. I come out hiding, smiling and hanging around amongst them  For some reason they decided to move on. I look across the street at my counterpart Scott who is guarding the other side of the street. He was clocking that stuff too and made his move to obstruct. I befriended Scott because he is approachable. He isn't wearing the industrial cop cosplay, just bare minimum and no gun. Like me he has a genuine drive to keep people's body and property safe.  We regularly meet in the middle of the street to trade information. One day after a meet I gave him a Dump Bunny sticker.The next night he returned the favor by gifting me a fantastic Guardian angel drawing he did. We are friends online now. He was telling me that he loved doing art but hasn't had much luck selling any. I thought..."I'm good at selling art. Maybe better at hawking other people's art than my own. I sell 4 Pandabunny paintings for every one of my own. I told him I would help him sell his art. He gave me a few original drawings and two prints. In the time it took me to walk the art from the street to my bike I sold both prints. Now I'm the guy palming some money. LOL He wasn't expecting to see such a fast return. I'm not surprised. His art sold itself. Here are two original pen and ink drawings he is offereing.
$75 it's a big drawing maybe 11" X 6.5 May be fun to crop and put in a frame as a gift.

$50 for this stunning creature. 
Drop me a line on insta or facebook if this is you. 


No comments:

The bartender last night was making fun of me for my hightened awearnes stare. My face betrayed I was deep in thought, not the normal silly ...