Friday, March 03, 2023

Cooking this morning with this Sciatica and scewy back situation.


I don't think i have ever been this hurt, this bad for this long. WOW I was a stunt man/sideshowbclown for a long time and hardly got scratched now i get wiped out by a truck chair? Anyhoo, looks like the worst is behind me (just North of my left cheek). We did a big show late this afternoon. Most of my day was about prepairing for that one hour. I don't weed or pain pill at all before any show so it was all about ice, rest, stretching and wife magic. 

At the show Uncle Adrenaline was there to see us thru. I don't think anyone knew that both of us are jacked up these days. Thankfully it was an amazing show that generated the rent bread that we really needed. Next step for me is an MRI. My appointment isn't for a while. Acupuncture is also in the cards. I was trying to think of something I could swallow for the MRI people to find. Something goofy to give them a laff and story to tell forever. Like a pair of handcuffs, Banjo strings or a herd of tardigrades. I may not know how an MRI works.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.