Wednesday, May 18, 2022

If you have an amusing name I Will vote for you.

 Operation: civic duty. We did some voting today. I don't know who most of these folks are so i let my dice choose thier fates. Olive's ballot had way more stuff than mine. My ballot says "Non partisan" no idea what that means

If you have an amusing name I Will vote for you.


So many bikes! Portland. Last min. voting reminds me of the grocery store at 11pm when almost everyone in line is in pajamas and is buying ice cream. Same vibe with this voting. Those fellows in front of us were cracking us up. The one dude dropped his ballot but forgot to vote for anyone.



On the way home we passed a ball field with a couple of little league games going. Someone stood up and yelled "Look, it's Olive and Dingo!" We got massive cheering and a standing O just riding by. Olive was grinning ear to ear. "That was marvelous. So encouraging." I agree. That was tight. We should vote more often.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.