Monday, January 24, 2022

Today is my prostate exam day.

Anyone have any tips? oh that didn't come out right...oo niether did that. Nevermind i shouldn't be asking folks to butt into my medical procedures. Wish i had studied more, i don't always do well in exams.



LOng wait in the appropriatly named "waiting room." All I've had to eat all day was 40 oz, of coffee, and a Moderna Covid booster shot. The wait was so long I evolved into a new creature. 

Also a small tribe formed of the people on my side of the room. We were trading supplies with the tribe that evolved at the other side of the room but sadly tentions are rising. There is discontent between the factions. For our safety we have arranged the seats on our side into a protective circle. I'm keeping watch while others build fortifications filling barf bags with sand from the planter.

 It was quiet...too quiet. I thought hostilities would break out but they called my name. I abandoned my new tribe immediatly leaving them to their fate just as others had done ahead of me. The docs asked me why I waited so long.

 "Didn't you see what time your appointment was, you were way too early Dingo." The wait was so long because i don't read things enough. 

I don't mind because i always have fun. 

Dr. Coldfinger was very kind.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.