Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Olive got me a wedding ring!

 Olive got me a wedding ring! Back in aught 2014 we used my dearly departed Dad's wedding ring to get married. After the ceramony we had to rebury his ring with him so my finger has remained naked ever since. Olive said she wanted to claim her territory since i never wear a ring. I was touched but asked why now. "Shouldn't all our money be going to the kid custody case?" She said it is for our case as well. She wants me to look married when i testify in March. I was still a bit unsure if that was a wise use of our limited funds. That is until she put it in clear perspective. "Remember that burrito you had last week? That cost two bucks more than your wedding ring. Me: "Glorious, thank you for getting remarried to me my Love. Mwah Mwah Mwah!"




No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.