Friday, December 10, 2021

"Pay someone to enforce a carpool sidewalk."

 "Pay someone to enforce a carpool sidewalk." We were thinking about what we would do with finantial independance. Sometimes clowns stumble into wills and treasures. I don't wanna get thrown off the rails if it does. So what would I do with a windfall? I don't really want any material things. All I could think of to do with extra dough (after all the proper alltruistic contributions of course) is to fund pranks. I would love to sit in a cafe and watch our crew tell folks it's a carpool sidewalk and that they had to piggyback on someone to proceed. Then our Team Jester offers rides for free. There ya go. Instant public service, clowns laugh and everyone gets a great tip including our team's chiropractor."

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.