Thursday, September 23, 2021

When ya wanna live with Mom and when with Dad?

 We had to sit down with our son before I go into custody mediation. He was asked to write down what he wants his custody schedule to be. He said "I want to stay with you guys during the weekends so we can see family and do stuff together...I also want to stay with you guys during the week because you support me in school and there's always good eats. I wanna hang with Dad during the day because he is always up to something and i want to hang with Olive at night because she has such great conversation." I said "Sounds like you want us to be your parents." Him "Oh Ya think?

🙂 " He wrote his wishes for the judge and his last line was "I always want to have the choice of where I live."

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.