Sunday, September 26, 2021

Watching news about the Fraudit in Arizona.

"Cyber-ninja" lol that stuff must work a treat on those Rubes. The organizers just announced that they found no election fraud. The corporate lefty news talking heads are smiling like "Told ya so" but they are a scam too. It reminds me of my days in the carnival. Before i joined the circus i worked for a carnival. I had a job guessing people's weight. They would laugh at me when i got it wrong. They would win a prize that cost our company about 30 cents while paying me $4 to play. That fraudit didn't need to find anything, they had months to collect donations from their sheeple. Every time they showed a person holding a Lasor pointer to a ballot or said the word "bamboo" money rolled in. The Fraudit scam looks like it was a huge success for the rightwing. Fear, cruelty and self righteousness are like mental fast food, super unhealthy but extremely popular with their base. It was easy to get suckers to donate to the fraudit.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.