Wednesday, September 15, 2021

My humble Croptober surprise.

These two seeds managed to wiggle themselves out of joints during the Covid winter. I put them aside. Somehow they survived for months riding a mason jar among paint bottles. I threw them in this attractive pot when it's former inhabitants resigned living. Again I forgot about them. Since it was in the dark this one plant made it's way to the sweet solar nectar by the window. Half dead and super long stemmed it wasn't looking so good. Still it persisted with the white hot passion of a thousand suns (maybe over stating that) I saw it's desire to be, so I put it in the yard where it lay emaciated for a week. One day i walked by and "Lust for life" over here was standing up. I'm delighted to see they filled out. Life will find a way. :)






No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.