Wednesday, August 18, 2021

happygram surprise

 After delivering a Happygram this morning I looked across the street and saw something familiar in a freebox outside someone's house. I thought "Those look like the shoes I got married in. I was hoping they would be in better condition than mine. Then I realized Those are the shoes I got married in. We must have donated them to a freebox and they migrated to another freebox. I put them in a freebox. Wanna make someone's day with a Happygram? We deliver balloon bouquets for only $50 in Portland. They come with a custom message and sometimes a song. :) Ths time a song wasn't needed because the balloons are being shipped across country. :)








This lady wanted to know what all the singing and fun was about. No English, No problem, have a flower there Cutie. 🙂




No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.