Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Spider attack!

 Olive cracked me up last night. She needed my assistance removing a spider. She knows I won't kill them but she reminded me that murder was an option. The offending organism was on the ceiling of the kitchen. I scooped the monster up with a plastic tub and a lid. She asked if it could push the lid off "Hon, it's smaller than the glint of my eye. I think we got it good and apprehended." I asked her if she wanted to see it "No I don't wanna look at it! Get it out of here." As I walked outside she peeked around the corner "Let it go across the street!" I almost dropped the thing laughing. "You love the neighbors why would you want them to get killed?" She didn't stick around to debate for some reason. I let it go way down the street.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.