Thursday, May 13, 2021

Every day we have been excavating for concrete pads

 

. Hard, sweaty, fun, work. This is perfect training for when we hit the streets again. It's a lot of brute lifting but it's also technical. Everything has to slope correctly for drainage reasons. I call our crew The Light Brigade because we are pounding dirt surrounded by Russians. Olive was a beast carrying those heavy buckets like she had something to prove. She killed it. Andre works his butt off even though he doesn't have to. He is paying us. I don't care if he sits in a lawnchair throwing popcorn at us the whole time. He insists on digging in too. They worked so hard I wish I had little Texas shaped pins to give them. I want my countrymen to know these two foos can trench.











No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.