Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Two devices I stayed away from for years. Vapes and smart phones.

 Two devices I stayed away from for years. Vapes and smart phones. I been in 2 house fires and I'm no fan of fossil fuels. Thus i'm not a fan of anything that plugs in so I try and keep the electronics down to a minimum. I have had activist ties for over 20 years and I never wanted some little tattletale pinging my location off cell towers. That fundamentally breaks security culture. 



The turning point was the Capitol riots. Trump did to his dumbest followers something I was afraid may happen to us. The phones hung those folks out to dry. Trump riled them up, told them he would be with them, used them as crash test dummies, they documented their own crimes and when it was all over 45 pardoned Bannon the guy who was in jail for ripping off Trump supporters. Trump did profound harm to me and my neighborhood but he really screwed his own people over and over again with scam after scam. I feel sorry for them. Now that the Capitol train wreck happened, my apprehension of these phones is highly diminished. I use mine all the time to take pics and post to Instagram. I used to have hundreds of insta-followers but no posts because I didn't have a phone. To be honest I still don't have a phone, this thing doesn't text or make calls. I have never seen the part that actually phones. The vape was a gift from Family. It's nice to give my old windbags a break from puffing them huge chronic jays and breathing apocalyptic forest disaster smoke. I haven't puffed anything since December.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.