Friday, February 19, 2021

I been posting to Instagram a lot because I got a smartphone.

 I been posting to Instagram a lot because I got a smartphone.Never had one before. Seems I flew too close to the sun because I quickly lost track of it. No screen lock or even phone service. At least it was fully charged and dialed into all my social media. We searched the dark, frozen streets for days. My best case scenario was to find it smashed in the street. That would be better than getting my id jacked. That's why I stopped posting, we never found it in the road but we did have a good time together. I don't care about phones. It's all about the journey. I'm posting now because I just found my phone in a drawer. Will I learn from this? Time will tell. Till then I'm back posting to the instragrahm.


No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.