Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Last night we went and paid our silent respects

 Last night we went and paid our silent respects to a tragedy that had just happened in our neighborhood. Someone deliberately plowed into cars, pedestrians, cyclists for many blocks. 1 person passed away, several others hospitalized and many more were injured but not critically.



It could have been us. We are in that spot a lot. Olive and I met at Lauralhurst park. Our hearts go out to the victims and we are so proud of our fellow citizens who communicated to each other, yelling ahead so others could form a tribe and catch the perpetrator.

I'm glad I wasn't one of them. Seeing my Portland people injured makes me see red. I don't know I would have the restraint those brave souls had. Big ups to them!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.