Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Olive paints portraits of people's kids and pets.

I'm watching her do drawings and compile ideas. I noticed she is way "safer" than when she joins me for a rubber chicken painting. We can go crazy on chiggin paintings because if nobody buys them we just paint them over. The pressure is much greater when someone asks for specific art. She's painting a portrait of two cats and a dog. It looks like a portrait. Makes sense that they be in dignified positions because paintings often last longer than dogs and cats. I said she should dress the dog in 40's detective garb, put him in a vintage train depot with the two cats in the train reading newspapers. Haha! Maybe i will mak my own version on an etch a sketch. She already prepped her canvas with a color swatch. She is starting with matching the canvas to the room it's going into. I never think of stuff like that. I'm more of a spaghetti at the wall man. :)

No comments:

Dingo walking Doggo