Tuesday, July 14, 2020

my venn

History, Biology, Carny tricks and Civics. That's my venn Yo. Those are 4 things I have been studying for most of my conscious life. I studied useful life stuff too like guitar, relationships, day jobs, moderation. but for those I mostly just thumbed thru the manual. My life's true fascinations are with the infinitely big and infinitely small world that is running concurrent with ours. History, biology, carny tricks and civics, those be the regular pillars of inquiry for me. Back in the day I used to use an analog data-bank called The Library. No matter what parts of the country I was in I always had my working studies and personal quests for knowledge. I was hoping to someday eventually be a wizard or a clown, or a wizard clown. ..or a marine biologist with delusions of grandeur. :) These days H.B.C.C. have collided. I'm %100 in my element but it's so big I don't always know how to react in that measured way public figures are required to. HBCC is kind of a big deal. Historic archetypes have emerged, A sub-microscopic infectious agent is mutating our species, Lots of tricks, logical fallacies, photoshops, fake news, incomplete graphs and conspiracies have mutated our species and last, people are actually out in the streets performing their duty of civic engagement. Pretty crazee. It's a terrifying and interesting time to be alive. More terrifying and less interesting would be if we were in one of those agrarian ages where it was hundreds of years of nothing but farming.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.