Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I'm a massive fan on the USPS.

I'm a massive fan on the USPS. Always have been. I'm admiring the different flavors of mail carriers out lately. Yesterday we got "Hazmat-bladerunner" postman. He was doing the windbreaker rainpants combo with full face shield, pith helmet and leather gloves look.
His movement was like he was walking through soup and he had the "plague-face" I keep seeing on people.
The man in charge of today's neighborhood rounds is in shorts, no hat, looking sharp, smiling, brisk walking and standing up like a British officer under fire in ww2.
They didn't duck down because it was bad for moral.
I'm guessing that is where this fellow is going.
Well played and mighty thanks to both styles.
Rock on USPS!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.