Thursday, March 12, 2020

I just hung out with a 5th grade class.

 It wasn't planned. We were stuck waiting on a freight train that was blocking the road.
 A lot of them were singing and I was eavesdropping searching for our next song. 
Made some friends. 
Then a crazy guy showed up. The class split because the train wasn't moving and the guy was looking very threatening. He was having some kind of episode.
 Then suddenly he ran up on the train.
 I thought he was filtering through like some others were but instead he went into the locomotive engine.
I split too before I became a witness in a federal crime.
 I caught up with the 5th graders and chatted with the teachers. Then I went for a burrito. 
As I waited, crazy guy showed up again. He had a broom now and was checking car doors. He was using the broom in a clever way. 
He would sweep in front of a business (check the door) move over, sweep check that door etc. 
People make their living however they can. I wasn't gonna stop him if he didn't harm anyone or find an open door. 
One of the kid's had a great take on the guy. "That man is seriously inappropriate."

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.