Monday, December 30, 2019

The Theory of Learned Helplessness

The Theory of Learned Helplessness. Depressing theme that ironically would make an amusing band name.
The research suggests that when a sentient organism learns of it's helplessness it accepts bad conditions and gives up fighting. I been there lots of times and eventually will again. It's why voter suppression works so well.
When the people assume everything is rigged they don't care to participate.I wish they could have found that data without torturing so many little animals.
I could have told them all about it from my observations working the carnival midway.
Folks assumed all our games were rigged so that gave us licence to rig everything. You're only a sucker if you don't know you are at the carnival. :)

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.