Tuesday, October 15, 2019

"Progrum" Olive laughs at me when I say some words that are still in "Texan".

"Progrum" Olive laughs at me when I say some words that are still in "Texan".
She says "TV show" I say "Television progrum".
We haven't had a TV in many years but she still gets tickled every time I say "Progrum"
Last night she had a bad dream about a TV progrum.
We are huge fans of the Queer Eye progrum because we too have agency over stranger's lives all the time.
In her dream they were replacing her clothing with "biz casual" and talking her into cutting her hair off.
She did enjoy hearing the room designer person give her storage tips.
My dream last night was all good. I dreamt I was a spectral being 1000 years in the future who was happily watching people dig my body up.
A cataclysm had happened during the night somehow crushing our house while we were in our bed.
We always sleep thoroughly pretzeled and tangled into each other so that is how we were being found a millennia later, O&D still in our embrace and never even knowing what killed us.
My spectral being was very satisfied with that outcome and happy to see the archaeologists extrapolating who and what we are.
I woke in the same embrace as in the dream,,,just a thousand years younger.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.