Saturday, September 14, 2019

50 shades of grey, Clan of the cave bear. Those are two suggestions we got for us to perform an adult storytime.

50 shades of grey, Clan of the cave bear. Those are two suggestions we got for us to perform an adult storytime. 
Folks ask us to do adult shows all the time. A "Spouses of doctor's" club asked us for the first one. I like exploring more colors than we normally perceive but we couldn't find a way to make 50SOG funny. 
Do we have the voices to perform it legit? 
I think we would be more entertaining simply explaining the different wavelengths of light.
 Clan of the Cave bear sounds closer to our audio pallet (plus who doesn't love Neolithic erotica right?) but the problemo with that one is the entire premise is wrong.
 In a story where humans interact with Neanderthals there can't be a tall. blue eyed straight haired lady mixing it up with them. 
Vikings were a few hundred thousand years from being invented. 
I was thinking of doing an adult storytime where we just act out things we did.
 If I find a way I will. If our life was a book it would be in the romance section. .
 I always thought our romance novel should be a flip book.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.