Thursday, August 22, 2019

Outgrown.

Outgrown. 
 For a long time this kid and I have sat on this ledge waiting for her Mom and Olive to finish their weekly post-show chat sessions. We chat it up too. We talk about the street, it's denizens, things that happened. 

For the first year we knew each other she never said anything to me. lol. 


Well now she is old enough to go to school. 
The ledge isn't as big for her as it used to be. 
This was our last time doing this. I guess I'm only gonna live in her photo albums from now on. 
It's been fun being your clown. 
It's sad but it would be sadder if these kids never outgrew me. Fly, be free! Go be somebody kid.
 Actually it's not TOO sad. 
Her Mom owns the shop. 
We are still gonna be buds. It is the end of an era though. 






like what we do? :)oliveanddingo.com/donate

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.