Tuesday, July 02, 2019

My son knows I need some forms of photography. Basically Olive is in all our photos by default. 
I'm the pitcher taker. 
On the other side Olive does all the drawings and isn't into photography. 
She does notice when she can't find many photos of us together when she makes event ads. 
So I peeled my 13 year old away from his game and asked him to get some pics from his tallbike. 
The real deal was I wanted him to get more tallbike practice. We took a long ride around SE PDX and I found some steep hills to try him out on. The camera is attached to his bike. He took this one and I'm liking it a lot. 

Getting home we noticed Olive collected three little humans for the day. She is still babysitting for our friends who are working on house moving. 




Turns out his bike has hand and back pedal brakes. He did better than me. Then I took him down Division so he can experience heavier traffic. 


 I also told him a lot of "outs" for the inevitable questions. I suggested that if people ask if he knows us to say "never heard of em" That is a great way to avoid snubbing the person while still not giving an answer that leads to more questions. I guess it's a lesson on keeping his space. Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.