Thursday, September 06, 2018

Olive Rootbeer took me on a date to an Ice Cream place.

She wanted to cheer me up. 
I was very upset to lose our camera. I suction cupped it to our car bumper, went a few blocks, learned it had fallen off and when we went back, it was gone. I was crestfallen. 
She needed me to feel better (and she had a coupon)so ice cream it is.
 The gopro only cost us a hundie. No biggie. 
It's the 3 hours work of music video material that I was really mourning. 
The only thing I'm materialistic about is our own personal entertainment material. lol 
We did find a lovely donation of art materials on our doorstep, that was uplifting. lol Mystery goodies!


So she bought me a rocky road cone as big as my head. 
I do feel a lot better...mostly from the date part. 
Olive is kind and hot as a firecracker. I'm glad she didn't melt my cone. 
As we left everyone cheered loudly for us. Odd timing since they saw us arrive, stood in a long line with us and we all ate together. Nobody said a word to us. Not complaining just observing some delicious human nature. We could still get the gopro or SD card back.
 I'm eager to see how that experiment works out.

This just in.....

Good afternoon,

Are you by any chance missing a gopro? I found one one my walk home. I though...oh gee my lucky day. Got home and found you both on its sd card. If it is yours I would love very much to return it to you.








Psst, hey, yeah you. Wanna help prop up our little Popsicle stand? Are you in a place to be hookin clowns up with some moneys for guitar strings and other things?
We appreciate cha Tiger, thanks a lot. We promise to give this thing everything we got. :)
  visit us at

No comments:

Dingo walking Doggo