Sunday, May 06, 2018

Olive went for a run. She doesn't look like a clown.

She looks like a really hot jogger with the ponytail, form-fitting tights and big boobs straining against her sports top.
When she got home one of the construction workers across the street knocked on the door.
She answered the door sweaty at the temples and chest heaving.

"S'cuse me Miss, do you know who owns that car?" Olive: "Nope, sorry." (long awkward silence).
Then he answered a question she didn't ask. "
Yeah I just got back from Hawaii check out my tan." (he shows her his biceps, more awkwardness ensues.)
She eventually closed the door.
Half an hour later we were headed to the gig.
Olive the clown walked by him but he didn't recognize her.
I guess he was too busy daydreaming about the hotty across the street.
I do love the dude's hustle. :)

No comments:

Dingo walking Doggo