Monday, May 14, 2018

Murdering a greasy burrito in the furniture section of Goodwill today.



You know it's good when it's under $3 and half translucent. This is how we splurge our donations from oliveanddingo.com Burritos and Britches.
 I got some new threads to stay fresh looking for the folks. Thanks to the folks who pitch in.
 Especially when their kids have long outgrown us or those who don't even have kids or go to our shows. 
I thought we bought me some sunglasses but it turned out to be Sony 3-D glasses. They have a battery and display the world in crazy colors. 
I knew I wasn't tripping but couldn't understand why the ground was technicolored. The sky was purple when looking North, blue when looking South and all the cars looked like those metallic-looking beetle shells. 
I didn't know what they were till I got home and looked them up.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.