Sunday, September 01, 2013

Dingo the Barbarian got a letter!


"Dear DtheB
I know I'm a mindless consumer-ton ...but say I wanted to stop sending the evil overlords my gold?
Say, I didn't want to spend money on bad food. What then?
How do I know if what I'm eating is bad or not? Avoiding greasy kid stuff is easy but what about at my home?
I know you do it- (and your not exactly a rocket scientist) so how does a regular guy...um.. eat?
Sincerely
-Not.Supporting.Vader"





Dear N.S.V.
YOU ARE a mindless consumer-ton! Thanks for discovering me here at the bitumen mine. ( Darth Vader is technically from Sci-fi-ville, I live in Fantasy-town but an evil overlord is an evil overlord, thanks). 
Now to answer your puny question.
To learn if your food supply is foul, cut one cubit of said food and let it soak overnight in a cup of water . The water must be the same temperature you are.
 If after 1 moon the top of the cup looks like a swamp, that's good, drink heartily from the cup of life. But if it has a thick oily sheen, perfumed smell and iridescent colors like rain puddles in a parking lot, then you would do better to steer clear of such malicious magics. Now beat it!
And remember...I'm not a doctor, but I am half a surgeon...kinda. :)




No comments:

Dingo walking Doggo