Wednesday, May 05, 2010

bankroll the new show!


I need strings (for 5 guitars and a banjo) 2 mic cables and a bunch of plungers (for the act)+ a bunch of other flotsom for my show. Can anyone out there not live without the "Paige of Birds" (acrylic on 30"x40" canvas) painting? message me an offer i need some clown supplies.
I had it in my head to paint the Tarot in Rubber Chicken Theme. After this I decided I wasn't smart enough yet to come up with 82 chicken jokes and not rich enough to bankroll 82 canvas.
I did this one with all new materials one day in the back yard of the Clown House circa 2007.
It's one of around 150 rubber chicken themed paintings i have been doing since 2006. This is the second biggest in the collection. This painting has hung in a LOT of places around Portland over the years. I just got it back last month from where it was prominently hanging in the Cannabis Cafe. I bet a lot of people (card holders) have photos of themselves legally smoking a bong in an American cafe with that painting in the background.
I originally posted the price at $500 but that included sex with the artist... now I would expect $200, be happy with $150, be OK with $100, kinda cool with$75, I'll take $50 but feel hosed because that won't cover cables and strings...ya bastid!
put the screws to the clown when he is down huh? Well I'm not down fer long Bucko!
:) ya have to buy the painting for me to tell you what it's divine interpretation is.
Word to ya mutha.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.