Friday, February 19, 2010

Ok now Olive and I were looking for someone to work FOR.

And then our friends at the Dollar Scholar just hooked us up working for ourselves.
They know that whats good for the clown is good for them so they gave me some free space.
Right at 33rd and Hawthorne I'm developing a scene there where we can showcase local and traveling artists.
It's starting off a bit slow as my partner and I get used to the new equipment set up.
We set up the concession stand and wait.
We aren't used to waiting around for action to blow our way.
Our M.O. is attacking from the direction of the sun and fighting all day until we win or have been killed.
This biz takes patience and careful planning.
Maybe i will trade a kid some pop corn for one of his Ritalin.
If public school in South Texas taught me anything they taught me "Heavily sedate Pirate children" and I plan to stick by the Yellow Rose YeeHaw!
Just kidding I hate all pills and powder drugs.
As a kid I was on Ritalin and it made me a zombie...I think i needed a simple farm job to cure my hyper activity...or a concession stand on Hawthorne Ave.
When we get time to rest Kate the Beekeeper invited us to the coast for a weekend of bike riding and clowning the coastal locals!
I think it will be great practice for the Long Beach gig in July.
Thanks Kate!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.