Saturday, November 21, 2009

I call it..."Ass parade at the Sideshow Speakeasy"


Some nice fellows showed up at Dante's Inferno room in Downtown Portland to make a movie about us last week.
I thought "I don't know what I'm doing...maybe I can make a movie!"
So tonight I just raked through my big collection of crappy photos and set it to a song that I wrote to play at about this time of year.It's a Christmas song about sweat shops overseas that make the toys kids here don't really give a dump about.
That song is the only song that I own (that's recorded) and it's from my band Pepto Dizmal. I call it a band even though it's only my ex Caffeine Jones and myself doing all the sounds and voices,"Nuttin for Christmas".
The recording is from a few years back at the Clown House.
The photos are from about 15 of the 20 or more shows we have done at the Sideshow Speakeasy.
Its so funny to me I'm cracking up.I still have to re-work it...I didn't use half the photos and I have never done this before.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.