Friday, September 18, 2009

my weakness caught on film...kind of




As Host of the Wide Open Mic I'm supposed to watch every act giving full attention (if I can) and encourage the sometimes shaky guests success.
BUT last Thursday I was sitting at a table with Olive Rootbeer and Anna Jane...what a distraction!

Blake is one of my favorites and it's not hard to watch his whole set.The fellah has really good skills and an original sound he is golden...but those gals at the table kept playing this hands in hands game that was mesmerizing this old clown as I was trying to photograph him..

Sorry Blake...blake...

too...fascinating...can't hold attention....BLAKE!

aaaaaah!

they are just too sensual! BLAKE REEL ME BACK MAN!

ok thats better...

aaaaaaaaaah blake..!

Olive can distract me anytime she wants...anytime I'm not eating that is!

What an amazing woman I'm lucky she loves me so much.

the rest of the photos I took can be found on my facebook click above!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.