Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My woman had my back!


I had some depressing events in my life that really got me down. I stupidly decided to deal with it by eating a lot of ice cream.
I was a glorious alcoholic for many years and through much tribulation I have been sober for years.
Now that I have stopped drinking I guess I'm hard wired to crave lots of sugar when I'm down.
My kids were with me as I had a Gall attack. I was messed up with cold sweats, nausea and an amazing fever.
It scared my kids to see big bad Dad down ...but not Olive she had my back.

This wonderful woman fed and read the kids, found me medicine, fed me, cleaned me and kept her hands and lips close.
The kids still managed to have a good time and the next day they took off with their Mom to go boating.
Then in walks our housemate M.B. with her friend Steff.
The two walked in the door and immediately began shedding clothing. It was a hot day and the house is dark and cool.
By now I'm used to that show sometimes I feel like the luckiest man on the planet.
We all got in front of the fan on the floor and I hoped the room didn't smell like my G.I. tract. I spent the day laying around with three half naked, super hot 20 year olds and all I could think about was "please Dingo, don't ass explode on your friends".
This cowboy needed bed so a slugged off to our room.
It's funny that my whole body was incapacitated for two days but when Olive came for her doc payment my penis wasn't sick at all.
Fun time was temporarily as you might think..no matter how attractive the girl on your tummy is...stomach don't care about love...it's thinking about... churning and farting and sharting!
Y'know that feeling you get when water goes up your nose?
That was my whole body, it was awful even with all of Olive's loving.
Olive didn't even freak out when I thrice shat myself in bed.
The worst part was... every time I shat myself it was a surprise because i was so knocked out I kept forgetting what was up.

Now my diet is again changing; none or little fat, raw greens and more sleep!
I'm so glad the show got canceled tonight... I challenge you to tell me how I can be funny with human excrement running down my leg...a boner...hunched over and with no facial expressions.
Olive had my back...now I'm getting better so I can have her back!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.