Friday, August 07, 2009

Dante's last WED.

I now have time to look at the photos from last wed.
It's not all the stuff that happened, just a glimpse of what my little camera can see by me or when handed to random people off stage.
Here is our super cool looking opening band, all three are old friends.


I just don't know enough about this kind of music...

...it sounded like a whale "Passing" a litter of kittens, through it's eye...for 45 min.



Downstairs Green room, bosses and talent discuss the sequence of events.

Not yer mama's Little Bo Peep.

Bo Peep is too fast for my little camera.

Good lookin chap...but he likes sheep!


Our featured act, Tanna the tattooed lady!






This guy "plucked" from the audience, didn't know he would be dropping a bowling ball on me when he walked in the door of Dante's.





Shoehorn was inspired and did his numbers RED FRIKKIN HOT!

I met this nice fellow before either of us knew I would be puting stuff in his butt.

Cherry!

Look who I get to work with!


Mr.Richter...helpful stage manager.

Mr.Creature keeping the sounds down!

Mr.Richter is watching, waiting, helping, ready to dash in the direction of any fire related emergency.

Cherry!



The Ringmaster yells "Clear the Stage! It's time for the Chicken John Classic "What's Up Your Ass?" game.

Look at this couple of goons...

Are ya proud of me yet mom?

"Is it a big green fist?"

Now we need three volunteers!

Our show would suck without the brave audience hoolagins.
Most of the time there is a good mix of genders and ages, i like them all.
Tonight it was all men.

Asses! asses! everywhere!

If I had known that the Boss's (Mr.Creature)Mother was in this crowd... I would have asked her to come up...heeheehee!

Rubiks cube in "Dead Letter"'s ass...nice ass Dead.

Whats Up Your Ass??????

He has the "Keyster" my heart...in a bucket.

I know i had some change somewhere to put in that guys ass... where did I leave it?

"Birth control pills?...Thats correct you win!!!!

The end of another great installment of the old Sideshow Speakeasy" at Dante's Inferno.
The crowd loved the show and spent a lot of time clapping and yelling.
I wished I had more ready.
I just found out that the owners were in the crowd all 10 shows (Yikes) They saw everything(even the bad stuff) and still keep us on.
I hear it's what they want to see in the joint so YIPPEE! and we all got our moolah and went home...um exept for Stevie the sound guy, he had to instal the rest of the mighty sound system.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.