Thursday, July 02, 2009

Playing "Whats up your ass?" last night.

Ringmaster William Batty and I like to end the show with a piece of Circus Sideshow history by doing Chicken John's wonderful game show "What's Up Your Ass?"



We need three folks from the crowd to bravly come on stage and drop trousers in front of a frothing crowd.

To show the crowd that we wouldn't put them up to anything we wouldn't do...I gotta demonstrate.



I am Glamorous way to do this...photos by A.Arbuckle..thanks so much A!
She took like 15 photos of my ass.

People who ten min's ago didn't know they would be getting a frog, a rubber chicken and a full pack of smokes shoved between thier butt cheeks.

A Canadian clown, the hottest gal in the room and a nice fellow who thought he would just sit and have a beer while watching some dancers...that guy's night went another direction for sure.


This act gets the stuffyest crowds howling.







Hey! You are a little too good at this!


It's a rubber frog...9% effective for preventing pregnancy...she won it in the end.






Here is a full pack of cigarettes I found on the ground the night before.
Normally when I find tobacco I destroy it...ciggs are bad for everyone.
That is unless you stick them in a nice guy's ass.





At some point the boss William Batty electrocuted himself with the ass cig.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.