Friday, July 17, 2009

I was asked to host this event for Ezza Rose tonight...Come see us!


Ezza Rose

7/17/2009 8:00 PM at The Melody Ballroom, CD Release Show, w/ Lance Andrew Leonnig, Shoeshine Blue and Audie Darling!
615 SE Alder, Portland, Oregon 97212

I was lucky enough to stumble into the melody Ballroom for my CD release! This is an amazing room.. Back in the day this was the big venue in town for all the bands rollin through.. It’s most remembered for when Nirvana played and tore the place apart.. But is now used as a venue for weddings, private parties, Proms.. But I think with a little audio illumination we can bring the old brick building down in the heart of the SE industrials back to life for one last time! There will be a full bar, dancing and an amazing line up. Come help me make magic! Ezza PS I tried hard to get a free show but the closest I could get is 3 dollars.. If you can’t afford this cover talk to me and I can do something about that.
-Ezza

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.