Thursday, May 21, 2009

No offence to you nice tattoo folks


There are few animals who have there boneses on Z outside of there organs and the turtle is one of them. UH... and this guy obviously has a really boney back too.

Tattoos can be cool looking of course... I hate my old tattoos.
The anarchy symbol on my shoulder is so stupid, if they ever round us up to send to "The Camps" That tat could get me shot on the spot!
When I got the tat I thought "Anarchy" meant Chaos.

This D the C is a big fan of the human form. But I tend to dislike tattoos on people because they break up the natural lines and that's kind of a bummer to me.
(Olive had no tattoos and that was a major selling point.)

Gotta say, this handsome fella above's tat mixes form, function and beauty and thats ok in my book.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.