Thursday, February 12, 2009

my friend Bil just called...

I had him fixing and tuning up Olive's bike (that her dad gave her)so she could keep up and be comfortable when the summer bike rodeo season rolls around.
He called because it was done and he was on his way to deliver the 26" speed Mtn bike to our undisclosed location.
Well shortly there after he called again...I could hear a lady with a thick east coast accent in the back ground.
He had been hit by a car and he said the bike was demolished entirely...wow!
Now Bil is no spring chicken friends, his face will tell you that he has been around a long time.
How bad can it be that he would call it "Demolished" it must be really bad.
If it's so bad that it's demolished...how is he able to tell me the story?
He didn't say he was injured.
WOW

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.