Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Competition

Olive made me go to the dentist.
She said "If I'm gonna be with a fella 20 years older than me then
he is gonna take care of himself and have good teeth.
Some of you who know my blog may remember posts where she is digging
in my mouth.
She took me to a dentist down town and payed the $99 for an exam and x-ray.
I'm gonna have to pay the $1000 worth of dental work the exam discovered needs done.
I'm not sore at her fer turning me into the tooth doc and I don't blame her, it's an investment.
It's gonna "go down" in a dentist office that's kind of like a spa, real nice.
soft music and aroma therapy all over.
The nice lady put a lead vest on me, pointed something at my head and then FRIKKIN RAN OFF!
I was inclined to run off with her but I'm a brave clowny.
After they x-rayed my face they dipped both my hands in warm WAX then they wrapped a plastic sack over them and put mittens over that.
it was pleasant but I'm a suspicious fool and I figgered if I was gonna be attacked it would be soon.
i was never attacked, those folks are super nice.
The hansom doc walked in talked a bit and then very nicely took a hook on a stick to my gums.
He would stab it and tell numbers to a skribbler person, it hurt like a tattoo in the mouth.
His forecast was that the gum disease has out competed with the bugs that make holes in teeth.
Good news:no cavities.
Bad news: mouth parts are a train wreck, must dry dock pie hole for a heavy barnacle scrape!
clik the title above for some video of the encounter.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.