Friday, December 05, 2008

a new character had it's debut at the Muddy Waters Open Mic


"Trouble," the chicken, scratched his way into show business tonight by coming out of the kitchen and diving headlong into a packed "Muddy Waters Coffee House."
A guy had his whole family there to see him sing and the big ass bird scared grandma and got the mob yelling and screaming with glee.
Trouble tore it up twice for the crowd and I feel we will be friends a long time.
--Originally I wasn't gonna wear Trouble but it's harder then I thought to get someone else into a chicken suit. In addition to that he ended keeping me warm in the cold-ass pdx night good bird!
Somehow I lost track of my socks (and I don't even drink).I did the gig tonight in rubber boots but with the sweat I was swimming in a nasty mud. --it was very uncomfortable. The rubber chicken feet were soothing in comparison.
I can't wait to take this maniac to Alberta street this spring.

This pic is from another event at the same place.

No comments:

Dingo walking Doggo