Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Star E Rose Tonight!!!!!!7pm





I just realized that a good way to do a cleasing spell (emotional) is while taking a dump.
Woman have known for years the joy of having a good cry while pooping and Caffeine Jones likes to eat while she poops, just to be decadent.
How about taking all your troubles in your head and balling them up, then timing it to release just as you Drop the kids off at the pool, yell and scream with it if you have to.
I would have but I didn't think about it until it was too late.
I still have to poop but at the moment I don't have any problems.
EXCEPT
Everyone on our block got new trashcans (Skye Blue Reports), she is mad MaD MAD!
We think it may be because our slumlord decided it would be too expensive to change anything.
Thats the rule they go by (english isn't the first language) they don't like to change anything, thats why we thrive here and my rent is a hundred bucks a month.
The Belmont Open Mic went over like gangbusters, talk about a huge crowd.
We did stunts and played games, it was amazing to get such a crowd on a first thursday and on a sunny day.
Conditions were bad for a good turn out and still they came, in droves.
We worked it out pretty good, Katie tore up the stage with the prizes, Ollie did most of the stunts (lucky me) and Skye was making sure everyone knew what to do.
I took pics of Alesha the barista just because I (we all) have a huge crush on her.
I got a friend who got food stamps and didn't know how to spend them.
YES, in this I am an expert at what to buy, now how much to spend and keeping the budget, they on they own fa dat bro, I'm an imbicile.
First thing, I got a huge bag of brown rice, if it was my "Grub Stub Account" I would go to an asin market and blow the whole wad on large bags of apocalyps foods, grains and dried meat.
For this order it was just a sensible couple pound bag of rice, Cashew butter, some cheese, whole wheat bread, a large tub of Yogert and six apple sauce baby foods, and six coconut pudding baby foods.
She said, "I don't have any children what are you doing"?
"Oh yeah...um, first you open the lid, eat some, then dump the baby food into the yogert tub, if you survive that, use a spoon dipped in the cashew butter, trust me...plus when your done,y'know the jars...you can put yer weed in them!

I flew around on the bike all day, same thing yesterday.
It's funny, Ollie spent 8 hours downtown driving a pedcab (bike taxi) and what did he do when he got home? go out riding with me for a few more hours.
Lots of tourists have been snap snapping photos of us and applauding.
I was riding today and felt a little strange in the wheels, Y'know how if you are in tune with your vehicle you become part of it and can feel it as you own body...I felt wheel sick.
I decided to shake it loose by upping the speed and blasting down Hawthorne, that didn't help.
I finally stopped and noticed the tires are worn and I could see the tube.
Not a big deal with a normal bike (well yeah it's a big deal) on a tall bike it's dire.
I limped it home and switched rides.
Between riding and working I hanging out with my son, today he shat his diaper so hard he managed to get excriment all the way up to the shoulder blades YAY!
We tricked out his wagon with a sterio and food, he had fun today.
I came across a flyer I took from the St.Francis apartments as a momento.
I grabbed on as I was leaving St.Francis Apartments for the last time.
I had been haunting it's halls every day visiting Meghan, I knew the chapter was changing, I didn't know how much, I knew I wanted to remember the layout...(sigh).
I have been wearing black wings on my back a lot, big black feathered bird wings.
they flap with me as I pump my pedals and they actually keep my back cool and I like the sound.
Now I'm off to host the Star E Rose Open mic, wish me luck!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.