Saturday, January 19, 2008

first "all ages" Open Mic

Went down swimmingly over at Muddy Waters, two guys, one a poet and the other a stand up, worked the crowd of study hallers with gusto.
It was a tough crowd but they endured.
Next Sat. at 3pm will be "Kids Open Mic" this in an oportunity for young performers to get thier feet wet, I'm thinking my kid may do pretty good too.
I never mentioned it but, my kids have always been well known wherever we go.
As you may imagin, people I don't know call out my name no matter what part of town I'm in, they saw a show or someone told them who the guy on the tall bike is or whatever, they know I'm Dingo.
To my surprize, my kid gets that treatment too, and she isn't in show biz, I don't even use her name in public, someone always yells her name and she waves if she knows them.
She just has a magnetic personality, I think I should let her into the kid act, she would love it.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.